My ZDX - Acura ZDX Forum : Acura ZDX Enthusiast Forums
» Auto Insurance
Register Home Forum Active Topics Auto Loans Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

ZDXForum.com is the premier Acura ZDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default My ZDX

Here is my ZDX. The wheels you see here, will soon be replaced with chrome MMR GT1 wheels. People have already told me these wheels do not match the car with the color and also the style wheel. I will post more when I get the new wheels next week.
Attached Thumbnails
My ZDX-img_1066.jpg   My ZDX-img_1067.jpg   My ZDX-img_1068.jpg   My ZDX-img_1069.jpg   My ZDX-img_1070.jpg  

mhuebner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice ZDX!! You're right about the wheels. They don't fit the car. Keep us updated on any thing you do to your ZDX and post pics of the new wheels when you can.
car_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

ZDX looks superb in pics.I also agree wheels are not suitable for this car.
jenny1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Nice Pics. In ZDX I like it's amazing features, new transmission and it's six-speed automatic. I think ZDX is a luxury and uniquely designed car which offered by Acura.
hannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have visited this forum and your ZDX pictures.it is really beautiful. the 2013 Acura ZDX stands out in the crowd and is fairly pleasing to drive, but offers little in the way of utility. Acura ZDX is a decent-performing crossover, thanks to its standard V6 engine and Acuras Super-Handling all-wheel drive, which is also standard. The SH-AWD system provides lots of grip which reviewers say helps the ZDX handle corners well. At 16/23 mpg city/highway, the ZDXs fuel economy is mediocre at best.The ZDX comes only as one well-equipped trim, which includes standard leather seats with front heating and cooling, navigation and GPS-based climate control. However, reviewers say the ZDX offers little in the way of practicality.
---------------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
johnn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement