New ZDXer in Az. - Acura ZDX Forum : Acura ZDX Enthusiast Forums
» Auto Insurance
Register Home Forum Active Topics Auto Loans Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

ZDXForum.com is the premier Acura ZDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New ZDXer in Az.

Howdy Y'All

Well I went and shoveled off my 2010 TSX tech6 fer a 2012 ZDX last week.

Got the advanced package with all the bells and whistles and Nav (which I still hate).

Took it on the first road trip this weekend on a run from my spread in Queen Creek to the place in PineTop and man howdy do I like this here filly.

Much more comfortable than the TSX and it really tracks great on the windy roads and hills. Could do with a few more pony's to lug the heavy body around but I will be looking into what "tuning and tweeking" is possible to see what has been left harnessed to the barn doors by Acura. (Y'all got any insight here I would appreciate it) I ain't expectin' it to be the rocket ship the TSX was but it could do with a wee boost.

I was looking fer sumptin that might pull a trailer if need be and had my eyes on a new Range Rover (towing limited to 5000lb on the Rover) but was just looking to dead head empties between my two places without having to roll out the F350 every time. In the end, I decided the ZDX was so interesting and different it was worth the trade off and just keep doing things the way I have been.

I look forward to joining the interactive/informational fray here.

Traakon

Last edited by Traakon; 10-21-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Traakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement