"Replace Battery" Notification - Acura ZDX Forum : Acura ZDX Enthusiast Forums
» Auto Insurance
Register Home Forum Active Topics Auto Loans Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Insurance Advertise

ZDXForum.com is the premier Acura ZDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 04:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default "Replace Battery" Notification

I am a proud owner of a new to me 2010 ZDX. A few cars ago I had a 2005 RL that I eventually traded with 140k and absolutely nothing wrong with it other than some minor cosmetic issues. After that I had a Volvo C30 and most recently an Audi A5, and although both were pretty awesome to drive they were in the shop more and not very practical. I am hoping my ZDX with stand up as well as the RL.

My question is, the "Replace Battery" notification keeps coming on. I'm pretty sure the battery is just fine since it was checked and was holding a good charge. I have seen there is a TSB out there where they update some software and perhaps change the wire that houses the sensor? I did a forum search and found that some people had the same issue, but no one really said if they had the TSB completed, what it entailed, and whether it fixed the problem.

Has anyone else had this issue resolved, and what did it take?
tags : latest ringtone and zedge ringtone or popular ringtone

Thanks!

Last edited by SophiaL; 12-03-2016 at 01:56 AM.
SophiaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2018, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have a 2010 Acura ZDX that I've owned for about three years and replaced the battery at least once, the last time being within the last 4 months. I now started receiving the "Replace Battery" indicator and one YouTube and Google I found many MDX and TSX owners had issues with the bluetooth draining the battery due to it remaining on and searching even when the car is off. I'm not sure if this is also your problem, but I wanted to attempt removing my bluetooth device to see if it resolved the issue. I have not yet figured out how to do it but will let you know if I do. :-)
-Adam
arcooke75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have not faced this type of issue
alfred3axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2020, 05:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Sometimes a good shell can fail for factory reasons. You have to trust the guarantee.
golat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement