Road Trip Advice from new comer :) - Acura ZDX Forum : Acura ZDX Enthusiast Forums
» Auto Insurance
Register Home Forum Active Topics Auto Loans Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Insurance Advertise

ZDXForum.com is the premier Acura ZDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Road Trip Advice from new comer :)

Hi mates! How"s going guys. I am wondering if anyone have been travel to Highway 1 before. Have any suggestion of where should spend time visit and any fun thing to do along the the highway 1 like park or cities, small town something like thaat. Also, if there is other choice you guys would recommend . Please leave me an comment.
linkcarapptech6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2020, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Travel. It’s something that everyone should do at least once in their lives. Whether it’s to another state or out of the country, travel is a way to broaden your horizons and a way to step outside your comfort zone. It’s a way to see the world and learn about different cultures. But if you’re like me and don’t have the money or means to travel at the moment, you can at least daydream about the places you’d like to travel to. Highway 1 is one of the destinations I have on my list as soon as I save some coins.
paradigmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Oh, it was one of my favorite road trips ever. I recommend the pebble beach, the golden gate park, the cliff house, the Monterey bay aquarium, and so many other places. It depends though, on how long the trip will be and how much time you have on hand because there's a lot to see. My second favorite trip was to Ukraine a few years ago, with the whole family. We rented a car from https://narscars.com.ua/en/kiev-r2 and traveled the entire country in ten days. Quite crazy and tiring, but it was an amazing adventure.

Last edited by CLWalker; 10-17-2020 at 01:20 PM.
CLWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement